Monday 5 July 2010

Days out and kittens

Hey everyone, so sorry I havnt been on here in ages but we have been moving rooms around in the house, busy with hospital apps and some days with my depression im too busy crying all day to even think about picking up my laptop. Rhodri (my darling boyfriend) took me to the beach the other week, he thought it would be nice to get me out of the house for a few hours. we had a lovely time and im very glad that I wore shorts under my dress as it was very windy.

I had a good day about a week ago, and bought some felt fabric and made some toys for Daisy (my beautiful cat). I love Daisy to bits, shes only got about a week to go until she has her kittens. Im so excited.
When people come to our house they dont realise shes pregant and they say "but she so tiny she cant be"; but to me shes looks huge because im used to seeing her looking extra small. She stopped growing when she was about 7months old, our old neighbours had a four month old kitten that was over twice the size of Daisy.
Her nipples are so big that they look like party cocktail sausages.lol



on the pic above is one of the goldfish toys I made her, she loves it to bits, its so scruffy now where she constantly plays with it.

As im writing this my lovely niece Mia has fallen asleep, shes so adorable. She loves Daisy but Daisy doesnt feel the same way back, she hides when Mia stays over my house.

1 comment:

  1. Great update, and the pics of you two at the beach are lovely !
    I got a real kick out of the 'party cocktail sausages' sentence ;-))

    Oh, and thanks for allowing me to dress up my Blogpost with your lovely pic !

    xx

    ReplyDelete