Monday 14 May 2012

Pretty Jewellery

Hi guys. Here are some of my latest creations that I made while my hands werent freaking out with my seizures. hope you enjoy. all the wire is gold/silver plated.

To be honest I didnt enjoy making some of these, as I made them whilst up my father inlaws whilst he was dying. I wasnt in the mood for being creative, but at that point, kelvin (my father inlaw) coudnt even lift his head off the pillow properly or communicate with us much as he was too weak to talk, but we wanted to keep things 'normal' for him so I carried on makin my bits and bobs as he watched from the hospital bed that we had in the living room for him. My mother inlaw said that he was enjoying watching me, so i carried on even though my heart was breaking , and all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.

sadly Kelvin passed away on may 1st. we were all with him. I miss him so much already.
He was a terrific husband, wonderful Dad and the most amazing father inlaw that anyone coud ever wish for.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the news, Lea. I had no idea what was going on in your life, or that you were married since I never heard from you in over a year.....but I see that life got in the way :-(

    Trust you will find some measure of peace and well-being soon.

    Much love ansd sympathies

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fred. Rhodri and I arent married but kelvin always called me his daughter in-law.

    ReplyDelete