Monday 18 January 2010

Dannii Minogues Bag

Hi guys. So here is a  pic of the evening bag I made for the lovely Danni Minogue.
Pink/plummy coloured curtain fabric with a lovely black velvet vintage pattern.
Black velvety linside, magnetic snap clasp to open/close, detatchable silver chain strap so that the bag can be used as a clutch. I especialy love the tear shaped irridecent (prob spelt that wrong) crystals that hang from the flap on the front. Did take another pic but it wont load for some reason. will keep trying

My sewing machine broke the day before I started to make this so I had to handsew it all. I had tennis elbow at the time so it really hurt. Will ask Dannii for a pic of her with it so I can post. The flash makes the fabric look a lighter shade than what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment